Sunday 10 October 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I am grateful. For my amazing husband. For every kick, punch and squirm coming from inside. For my health. For my wonderful family. For an unbelievable circle of friends. For my hairy, beautiful cats who give the best cuddles. For my job, and that I can say I love what I do. For the people who aid in making my dream job a reality and push me to go further and dream bigger. For all my hobbies and passions. For our home and all the love tucked into every corner. For the insight to see all the wonderful, amazing energy that surrounds me. For the gift of carrying a life inside me and the sheer terror and excitement that I feel knowing it really could be any day now. For believing that I am enough. For everything in between, I am grateful.
xoxo

No comments: